As a citizen of the United States, I am tired of our open checkbook and the aiding of our opposition.
The United States is trying to stop terrorism and aide the world. However, we are continually being beaten down by those that the US has aided and profit from living or doing business within the United States. An example would be our continuing aid to Russia, foreign visas for students of Germany, open trade with Mexico, Import of products from France, etc, etc¡
While this is an isolationist approach the debate in congress needs to occur so that are former allies see that we are not an open bleeding hart checkbook walk on me country that is not beyond action and sanctions against those that oppose us and threaten our security. I submit the following as items for discussion.
What needs to be discussed?
1. A full boycott and ban on all French products mandated by congress and enforced by law.
2. An end to NAFTA, tariffs on trade, and no more vehicles registered in Mexico allowed on US highways if they will not join with us on the UN vote regarding Iraq.
3. A stop to all US aid and food exports to Russia.
4. The US needs to implement a full ban on all German cars, products, and revoke visas for visitors of Germany.
5. For Germany, Mexico, Iraq, Iran and France order all citizens currently here on green cards or visas to be removed from the United States at once.
6. At the end of the war, stipulate that Russia, Germany, and France's contracts will no longer be honored and that Britain, Australia and any other country that sends troops to help with Iraq War II will be the only countries allowed to provide import and exports to Iraq.
7. Stop all trade and revoke visas with countries that are against the United States war on Iraq.
8. Companies located in the United States that are sister companies of corporations headquartered in Russia, Mexico, Germany and France will have all assets frozen and sold to support the War with Iraq.
9. Citizens that conspire to or intentionally cause disruption to the flow of business and commerce or hinder any part of the US military or unduly tie up resources dedicated to the security or commerce of the United States should at a minimum be finned and serve community service and a maximum be faced with jail and/or prison time.
10. The United States should recover the cost of this war as a service to the world from Iraq and from future business ventures by having the first priority to business contracts concerning Iraq's affairs. Additionally, the assets of foreign countries that are in the United States and dissent the United States and attempt to harbor or aid terrorism (i.e. Aid in any fashion the continuance of Saddam¡¯s regime) will be absorbed or sold for profit by the United States government.
11. Human Shields returning from Iraq to the United States should be treated as enemy combatants and handled under United States treasons laws.
12. The full liberation and disarmament of Iraq is a must. The removal of Saddam and his military apparatus by any means necessary to securer world peace.
The idea is to start at one end of the spectrum and find appropriate consequences for those that choose to allow terror to be breed and aid its cause by actively giving support in any form to Iraq or terrorism. If you do not support stopping terrorism and go out of the way to allow it to continue then this is in effect aiding Saddam and/or terrorism.
Open congressional meetings on Laws regarding the Terrorization of America by countries, corporations, and individual actors would help let the world know that we are serious and reacting to opposition to our continued security and success as a nation.
My hope is that individuals, corporations, and countries will know that to buttress Iraq or Terrorism will not be tolerated in this new world of peace via the removal or terrorism and anti-societal behavior and unions.