I have a few questions for anyone that is interested in answering them for me. You may answer any or all of them and add anything else that you think is relevant. It may be published in the future, so keep that in mind. Please include your name (or any name you would want to see appear, fake or otherwise). Thanks for your help!
Name and age
1) How do you see the present state of human life and relationships (on a micro and macro level)?
2) How do you cope with this? Can you tell us an example or a story?
3) Are you spiritual? What does that spirituality look like?
4) If you are an atheist, do you have a spiritual side? If so, what does that vision look like?
5) Do you consider yourself political? Politically active? How so? What does that manifest in daily life?
6) Do you feel like you've been dragged into current events and politics because of necessity? How so?
7) Do you feel like you have a community of likemindedness or do you feel alone with these ideas, vision, opinions, etc.?
8) We often hear of a religious revival among people. Do you think that's true? Do you think there is a non-dogmatic or non-ideological spiritual awakening among some people? What kind of people feel this and how does it look? Does it include people of all walks of life-atheists too? What does this new path look like?
9) What vision do you have for this world? What would you like to see happen? Do you think that it will come about?