SPECIAL EVENT SPONSORED BY
THE CHE-LEILA YOUTH BRIGADES USA CHAPTER
DECEMBER 27 - JANUARY 1
Ramzi Kanafani , of the Arab Progressive Coalition of North America, as well as the North American Coalition Against Zionism and Rascism. Ramzi Kanafani, a Marxist-Leninist, advocates for International Workers Solidarity, Arab Unity, and the rights of all oppressed people to struggle against Imperialism and Foreign Domination. The efforts of NACAZAR, are critical as the Jordanian State, in efforts at accomodationism with USA Imperialism and Zionist Reaction, is conducting repression against Arab Progressive forces. Topics include the "Black Listing" of Anti-Imperialist Movements, Reasons for his opposition to the "Oslo Peace Accords",state of solidarity against Globalization and Imperialism, repression in Jordan, as well as the 5 following points:
1. Opening of borders to volunteers to combat Zionism in Palestine.
2. International boycott efforts against Zionist, British, and American commercial products.
3. Arab efforts at closing Zionist embassies/offices in Jordan, Egypt, and Qatar.
4. Arab oppostion to the normalization of relations with the Zionist Enemy.
5. Efforts at Halting oil production to the USA and Britain.
SATURDAY DEC. 29TH 6:30 PM :
BACK TO BACK CAFÉ :
616 E BURNSIDE DECEMBER
SUNDAY DEC. 30TH 1PM :
LAUGHING HORSE BOOKS 3652 SE DIVISION ST.
$5-$20 DOLLAR SUGGESTED DONATION TO HELP DEFRAY COSTS.
NO ANTI- FASCIST WILL BE TURNED AWAY FOR LACK OF FUNDS!!!