newswire article questions portland metro

Where's the Bohemia Grove article?

Important article with proof of Bohemia Grove conspiracy is now missing, links are broken. What the fuck, Indymedia? Are you trying to validate the concerns of the conservatives who accuse you of irresponsible censorship?
This article, in a slightly modified form, was on Portland Indymedia this morning. I posted a reply to it, and the reply took. It was right there on the front page.

And now it's gone. The article is still on Houston Indymedia, San Francisco Indymedia, etc.

What the fuck, Portland Indymedia? This is incredibly important. It validates and begins to prove the entire fucking mystery cult conspiracy that provides the best wholistic explanation of the history of the 20th Century (and earlier); and you just delete it?

Here's the story again. Let's see what they do with it this time:

Hidden Video: Bush and world leaders involved in Mock Human sacrifice near large stone Owl
by repost Friday November 22, 2002 at 03:11 AM
USA president GW Bush not cited in boy's testimony of sex-murder. print it. link it. this will protect usa author and witnesses.

Hidden Video Reveals Worlds Elite Practicing Ritual Magick, Mock Human Sacrifice repost from newswire 8:25pm Thu Nov 21 '02 (Modified on 8:55pm Thu Nov 21 '02)
article#35127
Video smuggled out of Bohemian Grove show our worlds richest men and members of the Bilderbergers performing what some call satanic ritual involving (mock?) human sacrifice and orgies. 56kRealmedia download  http://sf.indymedia.org/uploads/grove56k.rm Same video 56k streaming  http://sf.indymedia.org/uploads/grove56k.ram Please check out all the info below before you decide this can't be true. Alex Jones Infiltrated the Bohemian Grove, Becoming the First Journalist to Capture and Expose Video of the Bizarre, Ceremonies. You can get the full video at  http://www.infowars.com You can view more of it here  http://www.defendersoffreedom.org/videos/Dark_Secrets.ram Here is some more info about the Bohemian Grove, where this video was taken.  http://www.sonomacountyfreepress.com/bohos/bohofact.html What activities take place at the grove? The grove is the site of a two week retreat every July (as well as other smaller get-togethers throughout the year). At these retreats, the members commune with nature in a truly original way. They drink heavily from morning through the night, bask in their freedom to urinate on the redwoods, and perform pagan rituals (including the "Cremation of Care", in which the members wearing red-hooded robes, cremate a coffin effigy of "Dull Care" at the base of a 40 foot owl altar). Some (20%) engage in homosexual activity (but few of them support gay rights or AIDS research). They watch (and participate in) plays and comedy shows in which women are portrayed by male actors. Although women are not allowed in the Grove, members often leave at night to enjoy the company of the many prostitutes who come from around the world for this event. Is any of this hard to believe? Employees of the Grove have said that no verbal description can accurately portray the bizarre behavior of the Grove's inhabitants. What is the Bohemian Grove? The Bohemian Grove is a 2700 acre redwood forest, located in Monte Rio, CA. It contains accommodation for 2000 people to "camp" in luxury. It is owned by the Bohemian Club. What is the Bohemian Club? The Bohemian Club is a private. all male club, which is headquartered in the Bohemian building in San Francisco. It was formed in 1872 by men who sought shelter from the frontier culture (or lack of culture). Who are the present members? The Club has evolved into an association of rich and powerful men, mostly of this country (there are similar organizations in other countries). Some artists are allowed to join (often at reduced rates), because of their social status and entertainment value. The membership list has included every Republican U.S. president (as well as some Democrats) since 1923, many cabinet officials, and director; & CEO's of large corporations, including major financial institutions. If you want even more info just type Bohemian Grove into any search engine. You will find out this video is for real! The Bohemian Grove sacrafices may even be real humans, check out the link below for more information about the Franklin coverup case.  http://sf.indymedia.org/news/2002/10/1538670_comment.php =============================================== Testimony of boy that says he was at the grove in 84'  http://www.geocities.com/bohemian_grove_dirt/ I went in January, now this is Bonacci, this is Paul Bonacci writing this. This is directly word for word from his diary. "I went in January of 84' on every trip. I was paid by men King knew for sex. The summer of 84' sometime I was (?) and had sex with several men King knew in a hotel. I flew on (YNR) airlines , by the way it's a private airline or private charter deal and Cam airlines, another charter deal normally for King. I never had much personally to do with King only went where he told me to go. In or on July 26th , I went to Sacramento , CA . King flew me out in a private plane from (Eplick) airfield in Omaha to Denver where we picked up Nicholas. A boy who was about 12 or 13 then we flew to Vegas to a desert strip and drove into Las Vegas to some ranch and got something. Then flew onto to Sacramento. We were picked up by a white limo and taken to a hotel. I don't remember the name of it. We meaning, Nicholas and I ,were driven to an area that had big, big trees. It took about an hour to get there. There was a cage with a boy in it who was not wearing anything. Nicholas and I were given these tarzan things to put around us and stuff like that . They told me to , I won't use the word, blank the boy and stuff. In other words have sex with. At first I said No and they held a gun to my genitals I'll use the word and said do it or else lose them or something like that. I began doing it to the boy and stuff. And Nicholas had anal sex with him and stuff. We were told to blank him and stuff and beat on him. I didn't try to hurt him . We were told to put our blanks in his mouth and stuff and sit on the boys blank and stuff and they filmed it. We did this stuff to the boy for about 30 minutes or an hour when a man came in and kicked us and stuff and in the genitals. And picked us up and threw us. He grabbed the boy and started blanking him and stuff. The man was about , I'm not sure how to say , the man was about so many inches long and the boy screamed and stuff. The man was forcing his blank into the boy all the way. The boy was bleeding from his rectum and the men tossed me and him and stuff and put the boy right next to me and grabbed a gun and blew the boy's head off. The boy's blood was all over me and I started yelling and crying and the men grabbed Nicholas and I forced us to lie down. They put the boy on top of Nicholas who was crying and they were putting Nicholas's hands on the boys blank. They put the boy on top of me and did the same thing . They then forced me to blank the kid. It's pretty crude. They put a gun to our heads to make us do it. His blood was all over us. They made us kiss the boys lips. Anyway, a few other things . Then they made me do something I don't even want to write so I won't. After that the men grabbed Nicholas and dragged him off screaming . They put me up against a tree and put a gun to my head but fired into the air. I heard another shot from somewhere and then saw the man who killed the boy drag him like a toy. Everything including when the men put the boy in the trunk was filmed . The men took me with them and we went up in a plane. I saw the bag the boy was in. We went over a very thick brush area with a clearing in it. Over the clearing they dropped the boy. One said the man with the hood would take care of the body for them. I didn't see Nicholas until that night at the hotel. He and I hugged and held each other for a long while. About 2 hours later then men or Larry King came in and told us to go take a shower since we'd had only been hosed off at some guys house. We took a shower together and were told to put on the tarazan things and after we were cleaned up and dressed in these things we were told to put on shorts, socks and a shirt and shoes and were driven to a house where the men were at some others. They had the film and they played it . As the men watched it they passed Nicholas and I around as if we were toys ?. qoute from The book "the franklin coverup". In other testimony, Bonacci said Larry King was smiling and laughing the whole time the film was being shown, and that "the men with the hoods were a satanic group which planned to use the dead boy in in some sort of ceremony. add your own comments

another video link untit 8:55pm Thu Nov 21 '02
comment#35131
I will say it again: I disagree with Alex Jones' stance on what to me is very narow minded christian dogma, he is incedibly well spoken and driven individual who is dead set against the ruling elite and thatsgood enough for me). with that said, here is another link to a video about bohemian grove with commentary by Mr. Jones.  http://www.defendersoffreedom.org/videos/Dark_Secrets.ram he goes from the history of the bohemian grove and the bilderbergers to the modern day activities. its fascinating to say the least!

portland.indymedia.org/front.php3?articl...

portland.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=35127&group=webcast

add your comments
Will You Crackheads Please Shut Up 25.Nov.2002 16:58

Error Message

How many times do the Indymedia people have to explain that the "No Story To Tell Yet" message is a computer bug. Pull your crack-addled head out of yr ass, take off the tinfoil, and repost your article.

Goddamn some leftists are fucking stupid.

Not the error message. 25.Nov.2002 18:03

No-Doz Bukowski

No, it wasn't the error message. I'm one of the people who commonly comes on here to explain to some Bush Fan that the error message means the article has been moved. I'm talking about no reference to the original article anywhere. The original story is gone, the link from the Front Page is gone, the link from the newswire is gone. I can't even find the compost bin anymore, so I don't know if it's in there.

This isn't some wacky tin foil hat legend. This is the true story. History has documented well enough the participation of world leaders in mystery cults of one kind or another, and now we've got video.

So again I ask - can I get someone from the Indymedia organization to explain why this article was being deleted until I blew the whistle on it?

5000. - N.

Bohemian Grove is legit 25.Nov.2002 19:04

original poster

I was the one who posted that article and although I didnt write it (it was a repost from the newswire with a few additions)I know that the basic issues brought up are very true. It has been proven that scret cabals like this exist and this video shows that they perform occult rituals.

the question is no longer "do they exist?" but, "does it matter?"

and what better place for that discussion than here?

I STRONGLY suggest that you read "Them: Adventures With Extremists" by Jon Ronson or at least the review (posted below). It details among other things the actual infiltration of the bohemian grove and videotaping of the "burning of care" ceremony that includes mock human sacrifice that was posted and then later canned. It is well written and from a very objective point of view. For example, while the author snuck into bohemian grove to see the rituals take place he was not convinced that It was anything for alex jones to freak out about.

Its funny because whenever conspiracy theories are presented people say "Oh yeah? where is the proof?" and when proof is presented they either IGNORE it (like the UFO issue) they Joke about it (like the UFO issue) or in this case they completley remove it.

I am not suggesting that there is a cabal runnning indymedia and removing articles that may reveal a secret tribe of 12ft tall, blood drinking lizard men. I think what we have here, and this could not be more prevelant than with the UFO issue, a CULTURAL disorder that seeks to conserve a very specific and often myopic world view.

That "cultural disorder" or whatever you would like to call it has no place on indymedia. It's not progressive, and it's not behavior of skeptical and questioning minds.

As a portland native and frequent user of this site and it's varied and equally important agendas I ask that you bring it back.

bohemian glamour 25.Nov.2002 20:54

counterfreep

Another fantastic Holywood legend to keep us distracted from tangible realities that we could do something about if we weren't being distracted.

If the viedo was true - so what?

There you go 25.Nov.2002 21:12

Original poster

I highly doubt that it was mean a distraction and I would gaurd against putting the ox before the cart and making it the capstone of our cause (as if that would happen!). I think its important to know but in the end probably neither here nor there.

Even if the head of bohemian grove is skeletor or king kong, it doesnt matter because we still have to deal with the same issues of equal rights and so on.

"If the viedo was true - so what?

What difference would it make to Exxon-Mobil-Shell-Lockheed Martin-Boeing-Carlyle-Chase? "

yes, thats what I would like to have people discuss! thats why I put the post up there in the first place: so people could discuss it.

what does it matter if george bush once was a cokehead?

Either way, it IS true and it would never see the light of day in the major news media and so it rightly belongs here.

Here's the article 25.Nov.2002 21:21

a real pdx indymedia volunteer

This article was not hidden, composted, edited, deleted, or otherwise touched by any pdx indymedia person. It has simply been pushed off the newswire by new posts. The next page of newswire posts is here:

(the contents of this URL will change over time, and eventually the Bohemia Grove article will be on the next page, and so on.)

How did i find it? i entered "grove" into the search box at the top of the newswire:

Hidden/composted stories (most of which are duplicates or multiple postings from grouped articles) can always be found at this link:

So, there was nothing sinister going on here (that i know of) and the article is still intact and can be further commented on. Enjoy!

/s

What does it matter? 26.Nov.2002 10:06

No-Doz Bukowski

Well, if the heads of those oil companies, and their confreres in the government and intelligence communities, are PARTICIPATING in this club; then what matters is that the people behind the operation (Larry King of the GOP was found guilty in the original court case, among others) have the ultimate dirt on them.

The tastes of the powerful are excessive - they want things you don't want, because they can get things you can't get. This has always been the case, from Pharoah down to Hitler. Why would it not be true here, today?

Read this, in case all of this seems like a new idea to you:

Here's a scenario:

Early in their lives, they get indoctrinated through the fraternity systems of the Ivy League and high-class military colleges; they are exposed to stranger and stranger things as they rise in power and influence, and as more of the "secrets" they crave are revealed to them; ultimately, they find themselves participating in acts that are blatantly criminal and immoral - their lodge master invites them to this retreat in the forest, but when they get there, there's some little boy in a cage, and they're doing all kinds of terrible things to him; but they know that if they do anything to stop it, or speak out against it, they'll be at best ostracized and at worst killed; besides, the idea of having absolute power over a lesser human being is the ultimate extension of their desires, and the idea that this would be a path to greater power and wisdom makes sense to them; and they believe themselves to be serving the dictates of ancient masters who have access to knowledge and wisdom that's been passed down for thousands of years, though this is not the case, and that they can ultimately join the ranks of these secret masters by serving their needs and following their orders, as delivered by the lodgemaster who supposedly is in contact with these people.

And you say it sounds crazy; well, sure it does. The thing is that just about EVERYTHING that's true sounds crazy, to someone who's been spoon-fed the lies of the Company as served down the media pipe. The reality of what is afoot in the world bears little resemblance to the worldview that is presented on CNN.

I'm not even saying the video is necessarily legit. It would be easy to fake such a video, and I could dream up an equally convincing story to explain why such a video might be faked. Thing is, I've also seen loads of other research and evidence showing that the elites of the world are wrapped up in various mystery cults which stemmed from the Rosicrucian fad in the 1700s; so this video doesn't strain my idea of reality a bit.

As for the original article having been removed: IT WAS REMOVED. I know the Internet, I know HTML, I know how these things work - I'm a software guy. The original article was nowhere when I re-posted it. I can't draw a conclusion just from that, but it's making me wonder.

You know how WWII bomber pilots had to have that weird eye deformity, that made it difficult for them to see things in the middle and near ranges but made them unusually able to spot and track targets that were very far away? Paranoia is like that. Any good paranoiac alternative historian (or, as we like to call them, "conspiracy theorist") is prone to jump at shadows. So you jump at the shadow, then you get your magnifying glass and go check it out. You don't just assume the shadow is harmless and go on about your business.

5000. - N.

Ask Langely 26.Nov.2002 10:32

Diogenes

As one who has had valid articles "disappeared" I have come to be more that a little suspicious of the censorship that DOES occur here. Either the software is very "buggy" or there is a filter firmly in place to eliminate some lines of thought.

well said no-doz 27.Nov.2002 16:01

R2D2

Its like asking "what does it matter if Kissinger heads the officail 9/11 investigation?"

GWB naturally ignorant 27.Nov.2002 19:29

naturally ignoring stuff

at times, age seems to be more than just a number
"(where George H.W. Bush ('48) went to prep school and joined a secret society at age twelve)."
if the current US president did in fact do this, what are the implications? what's to stop such "secret societies" from indoctrinating as many ("white") children as they can?

um 27.Nov.2002 19:37

follow possible yellow brick road