newswire article

9.11 investigation

Osama's Kidneys (are *you* a 9-11 skeptic?)

If you find this site preposterous, at least read the report Foreword.
9/11 Skeptics, do you feel lonely & desperate? Click here.
Serious publishers, click here. ... Are you RICH? Click here!
FBI, click here boy! Meat for Carnivore! Woof woof!
Believers in the Official Conspiracy Theory, go here.
Osama's Kidneys (are *you* a 9-11 skeptic?)
Osama's Kidneys (are *you* a 9-11 skeptic?)

homepage: homepage: http://www.osamaskidneys.com/main.html

McKinney lost for one reason. 27.Oct.2002 21:09

second tuesday of the month..

McKinney lost for one reason.

She went against the Israeli lobby in Washington. Lets face it. She had a lot of kooky ideas. She said that UFOs were landing in her district. She will be missed. Its hard to find democrats in congress who will voice their opinions in a way that makes not only themselves, but their party look like complete asses.

--FWR

references 27.Oct.2002 21:32

inferentials

"She said that UFOs were landing in her district."

Notice how reichwingnuts never reference their claims?

I wonder why not?

FWR=misguided soul 27.Oct.2002 23:39

clamydia clamydia@mail.com

What does McKinney have to do with this article? This looks like another example of disruptive commenting to me. And he claims that he's just here to "observe the freaks". Puh-leeeze. The REAL reason he's here is because the people are winning, and it scares him, and he feels like he needs to "put a stop to it". FWR: You can't stop the power of the people. Drop you weapons and desert the fascist army of imperialism. Join us in freedom.

Love,

clamydia

FWR-your comments are sometimes dead-on 28.Oct.2002 00:01

hanoi hanna

and often humorous. I often look forward to them. We love you, FWR. Please stay and play.

reichwingnut frauds 28.Oct.2002 08:55

inference

Maybe YOU can find us the alleged quote about UFOs, Hanoi.....

FWR couldn't because he made it up.

clamydia, tisk tisk.. 28.Oct.2002 20:50

FWR

troll that I am, if you follow the link it was about how Mckinney was defeated for her 9-11 Conspiracy theories. That is what I was referring to.

Oh, and I'm happy that you like the "Vegitarians protest halloween rituals get ill" pumpkin photo. (I didn't take it, just found it on the web).

Now back to business.

One thing I have been meaning to ask you, where did you get a name like "clamydia". Doesn't it mean rotten pussy germs or something? Did your boyfriend give you this nickname? If so, I think I would get checked out by the doc..

I didn't make it up. 28.Oct.2002 20:52

FWR

I heard it on NPR's "wait wait don't tell me" about 2 months ago, right after the election in Georgia. Perhaps someone was making a joke, and I didn't get it, but that is what they said.

I will retract my statement at this time until I have further evidence.

Grice's Maxims 28.Oct.2002 21:55

inference engine

"I will retract my stement"

Good - next time do some research instead of posioniong the information wells with your hate-biased anti-Gricean spin.

It didn't work for Stephen Gould - so it won't work for you.

quote:
=============
John Maynard Smith, one of the world's leading evolutionary biologists, recently summarized in the NYRB the sharply conflicting assessments of Stephen Jay Gould: "Because of the excellence of his essays, he has come to be seen by non-biologists as the preeminent evolutionary theorist. In contrast, the evolutionary biologists with whom I have discussed his work tend to see him as a man whose ideas are so confused as to be hardly worth bothering with, but as one who should not be publicly criticized because he is at least on our side against the creationists." (NYRB, Nov. 30th 1995, p. 46). No one can take any pleasure in the evident pain Gould is experiencing now that his actual standing within the community of professional evolutionary biologists is finally becoming more widely known. If what was a stake was solely one man's self-regard, common decency would preclude comment.

But as Maynard Smith points out, more is at stake. Gould "is giving non-biologists a largely false picture of the state of evolutionary theory" -- or as Ernst Mayr says of Gould and his small group of allies -- they "quite conspicuously misrepresent the views of [biology's] leading spokesmen."[1] Indeed, although Gould characterizes his critics as "anonymous" and "a tiny coterie," nearly every major evolutionary biologist of our era has weighed in in a vain attempt to correct the TANGLE OF CONFUSIONS that the higher profile Gould has inundated the intellectual world with.[2] The point is not that Gould is the object of some criticism -- so properly are we all -- it is that his reputation as a credible and balanced authority about evolutionary biology is NON-EXISTENT among those who are in a professional position to know.

====================