from: The United States
when: Thursday, November 14, 3:30pm
Hello World Leaders! Come join us, The United States, as we wage war on Iraq, November 14th in Bagdad! It should be a good time: CNN is coming, and we have some really cool new missiles and stuff. Saddam is totally evil, so you're not going to want to miss this!!!!
If you don't know how to get to Iraq, you can see a map here ( http://home.achilles.net/~sal/icons/iraq.gif), or you can call Dick at his secure, undisclosed location for directions (202-774-0471). Please RSVP so we know how much pizza to order.
Hope to see you there!!
Check Guest Replies
Let's Roll! (Yes) 2 -
- The United States: (The Organizer)
- Britain: Sounds awesome, we can't wait!!
Maybe 1 -
No 27 -
- United Arab Emirates: You will be opening the gates of hell. Also, we have tickets to Ozzfest that day, sorry.
- France: I think not.
- Czech Republic
- Saudi Arabi
- Argentina: Busy coming apart at the seams, maybe next year.
- Canada: Call us when you have some real evidence.
- Russia: Nyet.