The demonstration is against proposed co-pays for recipients of ambulatory services and pharmaceuticals on the Oregon Health Plan. We hope to see all of you in downtown Portland for the demo on Wednesday.
We Are Demanding
NO Oregon Health Plan CO-PAYS
- Project Equality
- Elders in Action
- Multnomah County Disability Services Advisory Committee Mental Health
- Association of Oregon Independent Living Resources
- Community Alliance of Tenants
- Oregon Advocacy Center
- The Advocacy Coalition
- Oregon Council on Developmental Disabilities
- Clackamas County Disability Advocacy Coalition
at NOON on
Wednesday JULY 24th
At Lownsdale Square
SW 4th & SW Salmon
learn about the Oregon Health Plan (OHP) co-pays sign letters to your legislators telling them what OHP co-pays will do to you, your family and friends sign our THANK YOU cards to Representative Bates and Senator Hannon for working so hard during the last special Legislative session to delay and even cancel some of the OHP co-pays.
We know we are winning because co-pays for OHP have been delayed until January of 2003. That's why we are not quitting.
For more info call 800-789-1599