Part 2 of this post will be only about mending our ways and creating a viable anti-war, anti-capitalist movement. Who says? I say. Why should I say? Because I am courageous enough to put myself forward and I am a person of peace.
How do we create a viable anti-war movement? Ideas only on moving forward. Here are a few of my ideas.
1. We must learn to build coalitions - we build coalitions because we want this thing to work. We listen to one another.
2. We use more than the internet to organize because lots of people do not have access to the internet. We start meeting face-to-face and get used to communicating in a positive way. No in-your-face yelling stomping tactics.
Please comment on where the best bulletin boards in town are located for posting notices. I know two places are "The People's Coop" and "The Daily Grind". Do you know others. We will list them on this website.
3. If you have had your ego bruised by putting yourself forward in the past two years...pull back...ground yourself and remember everything you did was the best any of us could do. It worked for awhile and now we need to do something else. Nothing was wasted. We need to do more in a different way now.
4. Start helping and stop complaining!
5. Give me a list of the best places in town to hold meetings? Some place that does not cost money.
6. List in this post what you think we should do next...one foot in front of the other...forward.
If we do not begin to cooperate with each other...the consequences will be dark and sad and I for one will wonder why we did not try to get along.