newswire article reporting united states

9.11 investigation

9-11 ACTION: Time to Hit the Streets!! Here’s how...

Good news, if this can work in _Kansas City_ ... Spread the word!
9-11 ACTION: Time to Hit the Streets!! Here's how . . .

I did a little experiment this memorial day weekend. I made a red-white-and
blue poster board sign that said simply and clearly this,

"Bush is LYING about 9-11 !!"
(All in blue on a white sign, except LYING was in bright red.)

Then I stood out in the Kansas City city center area and held it up at the
passing traffic. I expected to get "the finger" about every 2 minutes. BUT
GUESS WHAT. In 3 hours I was only flipped off ONCE. 90% of the those who
acknowledged me were cheering and honking and saying, "I knew it all along."

IT IS TIME TO HIT THE STREETS. ALL YOU NEED IS A NICE SUNDAY AFTERNOON, A
POSTER BOARD, AND A BLUE AND RED MAGIC MARKER. I know it's nerve wracking
to go out and do this by yourself, but hey, freedom is not won by being
timid and safe all the time.

The mass public is teetering on a pinnacle right now, they only need a small
push to shift the momentum. Don't waste time trying to organize BIG
RALLIES. Just make the sign and find the busyiest corner in your city to
stand on. Also, stand across the street from black churches when they let
out on Sunday (with small papers with your email address on them. See
below).

There are a couple of myths that need dispelling.

MYTH #1) I have to have a big crowd, or organized protest to make a
difference.

Actually, people find one solitary individual on a corner less threatening,
and in a way a very powerful statement of commitment and courage. (Be
friendly and cordial, and when people disagree, act like they are giving you
signs of support, then others will do so as well.)

MYTH #2) Only bohemian college students will agree with me.

Actually, most of my support from passing cars was from middle American
middle age people, but it crossed all boundaries and all races. Rednecks in
pickups, and soccer moms in SUV's gave me thumbs up and peace signs. Old
grandpas and grandmas in Lincoln Town Cars gave me words of support. Even
tough guys in SUV's with American flags flying off the back told me, "I knew
he was lying."

BANTER:
When passersby talk to you, you need to talk in quick sound bytes. When
asked, "What is he lying about?" My response was.

"Bush let 9-11 happen so he could invade Afghanistan and get the oil north
of it. This is coming out in European and Canadian media but is heavily
censored here. When this all comes out Bush may be up on treason charges.
Call your Congressman and demand Bush be investigated about 9-11, and
whether he "let" it happen. Tell your friends to do the same."

You might also create an email address like for example
 findtruthnow@yahoo.com or  findtruthnow@excite.com or
 findtruthnow100@yahoo.com where they can email you to get the full story.
Then you can email them the many comprehensive analysis on the web and get
them to get on the lists for truthout.org and copvcia.com etc.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION. THE EUROPEAN AND CANADIAN MEDIA I'M REFERRING TO, ARE
VIDEO EXPOSE'S THAT I'VE SENT YOU ALREADY, BUT HERE THEY ARE BELOW AGAIN, SO
YOU CAN VIEW THEM AND EMAIL THEM OUT TO PEOPLE.

CANADIAN TELEVISION: 9-11 Overview by Vision TV, Bush / CIA Complicity in
9-11, Real Player Video Stream at:

BBC TELEVISION INDICTS BUSH / CIA IN 9-11 TERROR COMPLICITY:

========================

Below comments from global

Way to go! (english)
Freedom Fighters 7:26pm Sun May 26 '02
comment#182750

Keep that spirit going and there will be great changes!

Thank you! (english)
get the truth out 7:44pm Sun May 26 '02
comment#182754

The best part about this are the MYTHS and FACTS. Most of the Left have been painting everyone with a broad brush who expresses skepticism about the official story and mentions the administration's possible complicity. The "typical" skeptic some kind of racist right-wing nut who has a nazi flag hanging in the living room of his single-wide trailer that's parked next to his rusty old flat-bed ford pick-up truck with a confederate flag strapped to the antenna and who hangs around high schools handing out literature from the Aryan Nation when he's not listening to Art Bell, plotting his next church burning, or making crystal meth.

If, on the other hand, the "conspiratist" is a person of color, their skepticism is explained away in a patronizing manner as "naivety" or perhaps "they" can't help being prone to conspiracies or superstitions because of oppression

My Own Poll (english)
tecom 8:31pm Sun May 26 '02
comment#182759

I'm a telemarketer, and I've been conducting my own poll on Bush and 9/11. Most people seem to agree that Bush allowed the attacks to happen. They cite the pipeline through Afghanistan, Bush's dealings with the Bin Laden family, and the administration's unwillingness to be investigated. Some are undecided, but the Phoenix memo is warming things up.

My boss doesn't seem to mind this, so I am going to continue. It's pretty interesting. I should start asking them to think about what they can do about it.

Yes yes and yes (english)
m. 11:03pm Sun May 26 '02
comment#182778

Just beneath the surface, I think many people realize that we're dealing with a group of savage criminals who must be stopped.

As we share this knowledge it will be easier to stomach. Its the sense of isolation that gets us.

Tell everyone.
Excellent ideas and observations! 27.May.2002 18:17

\\\

Thanks for your courage and thoughts on what's effective. Portland, let's see what we can do! ... Especially you underpaid telemarketers and market researchers! ... it'd be fun to see the results of our private surveys up here!

Indeed, a very excellent idea! 28.May.2002 05:10

Leftfield

Organising protests is an excellent idea - it's all the more encouraging that you received such a good response...

..However, why don't we organise a NATIONAL protest in Washington as well? I think it could really catalyse an investigation and subsequent dismissal of the Bush regime, as well radicalise people generally.

Let's do it!

Thank you 28.May.2002 16:51

small town activist

It's heartening to know that someone is out on the street in Kansas City. Keep it up!! One, or a few, or up to 20 of us get together every Friday evening for a Peace Gathering at the PO in our town of 10,000. Some people carry signs, like "Ban Weapons in Space", "Why War, Why Not peace?", "Nuclear Weapons Kill Everything". This has been going on for 4 months now, and almost all the people in the cars that drive by on the very busy street are enthusistically supportive. Last week, an individual who identified himself as a representative of the Post Master told us to get off PO property. This week we have contacted the local newspaper, our state legislators and a couple of lawyers to find out if this is for real, and we're tryng to figure out how to contact the Post Master also, which is more difficult than I ever imagined( The Trial?) We intend to continue gathering at the PO. Hang in there; community action is essential, civil liberties are being choked, and we must resist!

IT AIN'T JUST BUSH WHO IS LYING 29.May.2002 03:49

ANTI-PATRIOT

Do another experiment. Instead of printing a sign that says "Bush is Lying" print one that says "the American Military is Lying." Or "the CIA is lying." Or "the American Media is Lying." Or even "America is Lying." And see what kind of reaction you get.

Those of you "activists" who try to limit the focus only to Bush are doing everybody a disservice. The 9-11 Reichstag Fire goes well beyond Bush, and you know it.

Why haven't the American Media exposed this plot, if Bush is lying?

Why haven't the Democratic Party exposed Bush, if everything about 9-11 is a lie.

Why haven't American institutions from unions to churches to Universities to Think Thanks exposed Bush if he is lying.

You have to wonder why these activists want to limit the debate only to Bush, and not expand it to include the CIA, the US military, the Pentagon, and the FBI, and even Congress--all of whom must have been involved if what you say about Bush is true.

Anti-patriot 29.May.2002 22:34

halva halva_gr@yahoo.com

Anti-patriot, why do you condemn others (American media, Democratic Party, American institutions) for not doing what you have not done yourself?