TERRORISM AGAINST BLACKS IN AMERIKKKA
A - I N F O S N E W S S E R V I C E
BY ALI KHALID ABDULLAH
Since September 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center (WTC) and the Pentagon we have heard much rhetoric aout "terrorists" attacks and presumed attacks to come. Many who have claimed to be social activists, revolutionaries, peace seekers, liberals, etc., have defended the governments term of what is terrorism and have come "full force" claiming "terrorism is terrorism." However, those same people seem to have lost their voice when it comes to Black people being the victims of terrorist acts. They seem to forget the abuses Blacks have suffered at the hands of the United States government and white Amerikkka.
Black people in Amerikkka have suffered many acts of terrorism, such as:
- being shipped from Afrika to Amerikkka in slave ships;
- surviving over 400 yeras of genocidal oppression on Amerikkkan shores;
- human suffering caused by both terrorism and racial hatred;
- amputations, beatings, rapes, lynchings, and chattel slavery;
- the New York Draft riots of 1863;
- post-reconstruction terrorism by the Klu Klux Klan;
- the Tulsa Race Riots of 1921;
- government-sponsored Counter-Intelligence Program (COINTELPRO) of the 1960s;
- the bombing of Black churches and homes;
- contemporary state-sanctioned police murders and brutality of scores of
black men and wimmin;
- the trumping up, rounding up and locking up hundreds of thousands of young
black males and females;
- the dumpting of tonnes of heroin into Black communities in the 1970s and cocaine throughout the 1980s.
This is merely a short list of some of the terrorist acts committed against Black people in Amerikkka but I am not hearing white Amerikkka effectively denouncing these acts. Nor have I ever read or heard the Red Cross get on
national television and petition the country to send money in to the victims of Black genocide. I have not heard or seen any relief efforts being recommended to stop the importation of drugs into the Black community (that isn't coming into our communities by Black owned planes and cargo ships.)
What I do hear, however, is a huge cry by whites who refuse to want to even have this government publicly accept responsibility and denounce its role in enslaving millions of people. Or to give reparations as the Jews and the Japanese have received.
White Amerikkka has to face itself and speak the truth when it speaks of terrorism, or terrorism cannot end. It cannot end when you have the pot callling the kettle black.
(c) January 2002
For more information on Ali, his writings, and what you can do to help him, please contact the following address. Funding is especially needed.
International Campaign to Free Ali Khalid Abdullah
c/o Pushing Forward
2716 SE 21st Ave
Portland, 97202 OR
Contact Ali himself via:
Ali Khalid Abdullah
Thumb Correctional Facility
3225 John Conley Drive
Lapeer, MI 148446