The Coming Great Shaking of the Earth
The events beginning to take place upon the earth were predicted by time travelers who wrote what they saw over 2500 years ago and they revealed how the people of this generation can survive THE GREAT SHAKING OF PLANET EARTH.
The Great Shaking has a whole new meaning after the events of September 11, 2001.
We are at the dawning of a new reality the Bible speaks of as The King of God Coming to earth http://www.ourchurch.com/view/?pageID=49602 With more of the upcoming events leading to the Kingdom of God the earth will be shaken far greater than anything that has yet happened upon the earth. I believe that we, all of God's people will be here to see the Glory and the power of the Lord work.
Rather than being protected by a rapture I believe for this generation it will be another "Pass-Over". What I mean by this is that I believe there will be Plagues and all types of suffering through out the world, but the people of God in every nation will be protected through a "Pass Over". Just like what happened when the people of Israel were brought out of Egypt through the hand of Moses.
Yes there will be a rapture at some point, however that may be some distance ahead.
Through this crisis everyone on earth will know that there is a God of heaven and earth and God's people will emerge as a holy people.
When this great shaking is over and settled the nations that have taken God's people for a spoil will be given to them as a spoil to be servants and maids. Much of the wealth of the world will be given to the people of God so that they can complete God's purposes of raising up all the people of God to bring Glory to himself.
This will be a time of preparation to bring forth Jesus the Messiah, to all his people of all faiths on earth.
Prophetic scriptures are being fulfilled for this kingdom being re-established that were given originally to the nation of Judah. This was given at the time when they were brought back from Babylon to establish the kingdom and re-build the temple through Joshua and Zerubbabel, the two men refered to as Olive Branches.
Many of these prophecies had a double fulfillment and others were given to the reveal future events not of that generation. These Olive Branches of Joshua and Zerubabbel named as symbols, and they were given words to be lived out for the a future generation that all signs say we are living in today.
The Lord first spoke to me through the Prophet Haggai about his Branch on July 21, 1978. The 7th month and 21st day of 1978. I took this as a special sign because of events that happened in my life on that day that the Lord confirmed through these verses.
1. In the seventh month, in the one and twentieth day of the month, came the word of the Lord by the prophet Haggai, saying,
This experience was the beginning that led me to the point of the Lord revealing himself in giving me a new understanding of his prophetic words about his plan for this generation.
21. Speak to Zerubbabel Governor of Judah, saying, I will shake the heavens and the earth.
22. And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen, and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horses and their riders shall come down, everyone by the sword of his brother.
23. In that day saith the Lord of hosts, will I take thee, O Zerubbabel, my servant, the son of Shealtiel, saith the Lord and will make thee as a signet, for I have chosen thee, saith the Lord of hosts.
I will do a little speculating based on these scriptures that I believe apply to what we are talking about.
This shaking seems to increase until it is concluded in the end being a part of the seven trumpet judgments spoken of in the 8th chapter of Revelation. These are events I
describe in a Book "Thy Kingdom Come". http://www.ourchurch.com/view/?pageID=39164 I describe the trumpet judgments as being put upon the nations to release God's people from the north countries.
This will be the fulfillment of Jeremiah 23:5-9 where God spoke through Jeremiah saying; "There will be a time when the people will no longer remember me bringing them out of Egypt because something greater will happen". The fifth trumpet judgment is the war described in Ezekiel 38 and 39 of an invasion of Gog and Magog where there is a great shaking and everyone turns his weapon on his brother and they destroy themselves.
These verses of Haggai seem to be describing the same event as do verses 20 to 34 in Isaiah chapter 10.
A part of this shaking prior to the actual invasion may be the total destruction of one or more cities possibly by terrorist leading up to the time of the seven trumpet judgements. Although, there also seems to be a reference to such a destruction of Beruit, Lebanon during the invasion of Israel by Russia with the confederacy of other northern countries after the people have been released.
33. Behold, the Lord, the Lord of hosts, shall lop the bough with terror: and the high ones of stature shall be hewn down, and the haughty shall be humbled.
34. And he shall cut down the thickets of the forest with iron, and Lebanon shall fall by a mighty one.
After the fulfillment of all of these prophecies in a series of events over a very short time, there will be and end of all terrorist activities and war, for the Kingdom of God will be ushered in.
This will be the time of turning the swords to plowshares. Israel will use the weapons of war they gather, as fuel for energy to be used to supply their needs for a period of seven years.
As these horrific events take place the entire world will be greatly stressed and everyone will know the power man to destroy and the power of the Lord to save. Calm will first come to those who know the Lord and have faith. At this period of time the people of God will be looked up-to and recognized and looked upon as leaders with integrity.
All the governments and nations of the world will be shaken to their roots because of the great destruction. This will be the time of the appearance of people coming into unity as God's glorious Branch as they seek to enter into oneness. Through this submissive spirit, God will manifest power and authority in and through his people. This power will be given both corporately and individually.
Zerub'babel as sybolized as one of the Branch's is a symbol of the power and authority of the two annointed ones. There will also rise among God's people the two Prophets that appear to be the re-incarnation of Moses and Elijah. These two Olive Branches are symbols both the Corporate and individual annointing given the two witness's.
23. In that day, saith the Lord of hosts, will I take thee O Zerub'babel, my servant, the son of Sheal'tiel, saith the Lord, and will make thee as a signet: for I have chosen thee, saith the Lord of hosts.
The Signet is the equivalent of having a Power of Attorney in speaking for and in belhaf of God himself through a special annointing. God's entire body of God fearing people of all faiths world wide will be mobilized into a great army to restore health both physically and ecconomically to suffering people in all nations upon this earth. God's body of believers on earth will bring honor and glory to him as he causes finances from the banking systems of the world to be given to the corporate body of Christ for distribution to the needy.
This is a picture of the power and the authority given to
God's people making up his Branch.
1. And there shall come forth a "rod" (symbol of power) out of the "stem" (Jesus was of the bloodline) of Jesse, and a "Branch" (corporate body of believers) shall grow out of his roots:
2. And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him (Branch or corporate body), the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord;
3. And shall make him (speaks of "one mind" and accord for the entire body as one person) of quick understanding in the fear of the Lord: and he (corporate body) shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears.
4. But with righteousness shall he (corporate body) judge the poor, and reprove the equity for the meek of the earth: and he (power given to corporate body and individually) shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of hi slips shall he slay the wicked.
5. And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.
The anointed Branch through the power of the spoken word, in the name of Jesus will have the ability to slay the wicked with this powerful anointed word of the Lord that will be spoken through them.
We are truly a chosen generation to be a part of fulfilling the greatest prophecy in scripture. The anointed Branch of God's people will bring forth the Messiah, the Chief corner-stone of the Kingdom now being formed with out hands.
44. And "in" (not after) the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a Kingdom, which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever.
As we look at present world conditions we realize That conditions are moving in the direction Through the "New World Order" for the fulfillment of the ten toed kingdom and this earth shaking. Daniel 2:
God's will today is for unity and equality among all of his people of all faiths to set up his standard, through his Branch. The Holy Spirit is bringing together all types of people, Moslems, Hindus, Christians, New Agers and No Namers. People from every race, from every religion and from every social level into unity through total submission to God's perfect will.
God's righteous and unshakable Branch will bring foth righteousness upon the whole earth.
1. For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.
2. And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness and all kings thy Glory: and thou shall be called a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name.
Is the name, "International Branch of the Lion of Judah" a fulfillment of this prophecy. I do not know and only future history will reveal this, however the name and prophetic understanding that the Lord has given me indicate that this could be a probability. At least to me in my present understanding that I will share.
The name of the "International Branch of the Lion of Judah" was spoken to me through a word of prophecy in 1980. At the time I was trying to think of a name for what I believed the Lord had called me to do. This was to name a corporation that ended up never actually being formed. However the New Jersey attorney ask me to come up with three possible names for the intended corporation.
One of the names of this corporation I came up with was, "Lion Branch International". Of the three that I had chosen this was the only one available to be used in the state of New York.
Later back in Boise, Idaho I received a prophetic word That stated that it was not to me called "Lion Branch International" and the prophetic word continued saying, call my people; My, "International Branch of the Lion of Judah".
25. See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven.
He that speaketh from heaven seems to be the speaking of the Holy Spirit in speaking through individuals. Possibly through prophecy.
26. Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.
These words are speaking of a future fulfillment of Old Testament Prophecies spoken to Zerubbabel one of the Olive Branches.
27. And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
I will close with an over view of what we have been speaking about.
A great earth shaking that is a fulfillment of an event even greater than bringing his people our of Egypt. Again the leader refuses to release the people and plagues come upon this one third of the earth through the seven trumpet judgments. This is something that will shake the heavens and earth causing the wealth of the nations to be given to God's people, just as the people of Israel received the wealth of the Egyptians. This was spoken to the two olive Branches Joshua and Zerub'babel.
4. Yet now be strong, O Zerub'babel, saith the Lord; and be strong. O Joshua, son of Jos'edech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the Lord, and work: for I am with you, saith the Lord of hosts.
5. According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not.
Here the Prophet Haggai seems to be saying to Joshua and Zerub'babel that he made a covenant with them as they came out of Egypt.
People say that the Bible does not support re-incarnation, however I see this verse as only one of several that do. Could Moses and Aaron have been sent on another mission and appeared as Joshua and Zerub'babel? Could they be coming back the third time as the two witness's? I do not know, but I am open to whatever the Bible and the Holy Spirit reveal.
6. For thus saith the Lord of hosts: Yet it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land.
7. And I will shake all nations and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory saith the Lord of hosts.
8. The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts.
9. The glory of this house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts.
These verses clearly state that the "glory" here referred to is the "silver and the Gold" to be given to the people of God.
add a comment on this article